C-TEC's new ML1/K counter induction loop kit is ideal for use in post offices, banks, building societies, ticket offices and reception areas.
Comprising a compact wall-mounting double gang induction loop amplifier, a self-adhesive microphone and pre-formed counter loop, it can generate a loop listening field of 1.2m2 approx. making it ideal for counters, desktops and tables.
In addition to its 3.5mm microphone input the ML1 amplifier also features a balanced line input, loop strength, input peak and mains on indicators and a selection of user and engineer controls.
As well as being used as part of the ML1/K counter loop system, the ML1 is capable of covering rooms up to 20m2 (approx. 4.5m x 4.5m) using a loop made from four core burglar alarm cable wired as four turns.
The ML1/K counter induction loop kit includes:
- 1 x ML1 wall-mounting induction loop amplifier
- 1 x AMT self-adhesive microphone
- 1 x TX2 pre-formed counter loop
- 1 x TEAR 'loop fitted' sticker
- Extremely cost-effective.
- Generates a loop listening field of approx. 1.2m2 dependent on loop position.
- Double-gang wall-mounting ML1 amplifier fits standard UK 25mm back boxes and is ideal for mounting under desks, counters or table tops.
- Omni-directional AMT microphone plugs directly into 3.5mm socket on amplifier front.
- Balanced/unbalanced line level in and 12V d.c. out connectors offer full compatibility with C-TEC's unique outreach plate audio input extension system.
- User-adjustable microphone sensitivity and engineer-adjustable loop drive and input level controls.
- Input Peak, Mains On and Loop Strength indicators.
- Automatic compressor limiter.
- Fully compliant with EN60118-4 (formerly BS6083) and BS7594:1993.
- Installer-friendly design requires no specialist audio experience or connectors -the ML1 can be fitted by any competent electrician.
- Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act.
- Dimension (w x h x d) 143mm x 53mm x 32mm